- Fish paste – 300 grams
- Ice water – 60 ml
- Minced pork with little fat – 300 grams
- Dried oyster (soaked 3-4 hours or over night) – 20 pieces
- Salt to taste
- Water chestnuts (peeled and chopped) – 3 pieces
- Toasted dried sole fish powder – 1 tablespoon
- Egg – 1 piece
- Fish sauce – 1 teaspoon
- Drops of sesame oil and pinch of pepper
- Chicken stock or water – 800 ml
- Cornstarch solution – 1 tablespoon
- Spring onions (chopped) – 1 tablespoon
- Sugar – ½ teaspoon
- Blend fish paste, salt and ice water with a food processor until paste become sticky, then set aside.
- Mix minced pork with fish paste, ingredients B and seasoning then wrap up dried oyster with mixture.
- Deep fry stuff dried oyster in warm oil until golden brown. Dish out and drain well.
- Bring 800 ml of chicken stock or water to boil, add sugar and stuffed dried oyster and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add cornstarch solution and stir well until gravy thickens. Sprinkle with chopped spring onions and serve.